HAPPY WEDNESDAY to you! Hope you have had a fabulous day so far. Here’s my Wednesday Wishlist for this week, a few bits and bobs I quite fancy for my wardrobe, makeup bag and, of course, my wee house!
- Graduated Jersey Dress – I can never have too many jersey dresses for the summer months. This little green number would see me through the season in style. I adore the colour – emerald green just perfect with my auburn hair. AND it’s in the sale! RESULT! Here’s hoping it’s still in stock by the time I’m buying.
- Tortoiseshell Sunglasses – I love a classic pair of tortoiseshell sunglasses. I have a couple of pairs already but I really like the shape of this quirky pair. If only we had the sunshine…
- The Concealer Palette – I am running low on my usual boi-ing concealer and fancy trying something new and a little less pricey. This all-in-one concealer palette looks like it would do the job nicely. I could mix and match the three shades to suit my my pale Scottish skin. It even has a finishing powder – sound perfect.
- Peep Toe Clogs – I’ve had my eye on a pair of Swedish Hasbeens for many years but these clogs are NOT cheap! I’ve tried to convince myself that these clogs are an ‘investment’ but I just cannot justify £129 for a pair of shoes however beautiful. I was delighted to discover Lotta From Stockholm. Lotta specifically targets folk like myself who love Swedish Hasbeens but don’t want to pay as much. Her shoes are also made in Sweden, using the finest quality materials and are about half the price of Hasbeens. I love this pair of tan leather peep toes.
- BLYTH Yellow Storage Side Table – You may remember I’ve featured this side table before (Living Room Moodboard)? Gradually working my way through my Living Room wishlist – I’m so happy with my statement TASH rug and handy ALSEDA stool. I do still fancy the BLYTH storage table. I love the combination of the glossy saffron yellow base with the bamboo veneered lid – perfect to keep the room clutter free.
- 70’s Leather Satchel – I am such a bag lady! A girl can never have too many handbags, right? This stunning, tan leather satchel is so tempting! I love shape and colour with contrasting yellow stitching. It would look perfect with my 70s style flares and Swedish clogs!
Do you fancy any of the items on my list? What are you wishing for this Wednesday?