It’s been way too long since I’ve made a wishlist. Here are some things I’m currently eyeing up for my spring wardrobe:
- Bowsprit Jacket I would really like a new waterproof that will see me through spring, summer, and autumn. I already have this coat in the rust colour and wore it non-stop last year but would love it in another colourway. This green colour is stunning. I tend to do that with items in my wardrobe! If something suits I buy it in every colour! I have 3 duffel coats from Boden, one in yellow, coral and navy.
- Tivoli Gloves Spring might be on its way but it’s still freezing outside so these cosy gloves will keep my fingers nice and warm.
- Paint Drips This beautifully simple handcrafted necklace would be a perfect match teamed with one of my stripey tops.
- Margot Free Flats Having worn boots for what seems like forever I can’t wait to get some nice new shoes for spring. These yellow leather flats would look amazing with cropped jeans and would be comfortable too. Comfort comes first for me so it’s flats all the way.
- Rainbow Multi Stripe Breton As you know already, I love a breton or three or five… ok a whole wardrobe of them! Boden is my favourite place to shop for stripes. I find it hard to resist when they introduce a new colour way. This rainbow one is adorable.
- Erika Crossbody Bag I have a yellow leather satchel that I take everywhere with me but it’s years old and looking pretty grubby. This little one will be a perfect replacement.
Have you started looking for your Spring wardrobe? What’s your favourite item on my list?