HELLO! I hope you’re having a fabulous week and are all set for Christmas. It’s not long to go now. So exciting! I’ve been so busy knitting Christmas orders and gifts , I’ve not had much time to blog unfortunately. I have still managed to find the time for my favourite past time – online shopping or online browsing more like! This weeks Wednesday Wishlist is really my Christmas wishlist. I am aware I may be submitting a tad too late for Santa Claus this year but I thought I would share with you anyway.
Here are a few things I fancy this Christmas:
- Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer – I love wearing something red on Christmas day. Being with bump this year, I haven’t found a nice red maternity dress so I’m going to have to make do with accessories and makeup. This poppy coloured lipstick will be perfect to brighten me up for the festivities.
- Molton Brown Seamoss Stress Relieving Hydrosoak – This is the ultimate luxury gift. Perfect for relaxing pamper days, the Seamoss Hydrosoak smells divine. One capful of this delightful product goes a long way, making it worth every penny . I have given and received as a gift many times, but have never purchased for myself. If I don’t get for Christmas I will just have to treat myself.
- Veja Arcade Trainers – As you may have noticed, I’m a flats girl at heart – no heels for me. I love my trainers and have spied this cool grey flannel pair from French brand Veja. They look very similar to New Balance but are crafted from fair trade materials making them much kinder to the environment. The also come in come in lovely colours.
- Kin by John Lewis Lisa Foldover Leather Purse – I really need a big purse. I’ve been fiddling about with a too small one for around a year now. This red leather one is gorgeous and is the perfect size for all my cards and loose change.
- Orla Kiely Leather Strap Watch – If you follow me on Instagram you have probably guessed by now that Orla Kiely is my all-time favourite designer. I was delighted to find she has recently introduced a range of watches to her collection. This one with orange leather strap is my favourite of the bunch and is my favourite colour.
- Rosie Sugden Classic Cashmere Turban – I’ve had my eye this cashmere turban from Scottish brand Rosie Sugden for too long now. It looks so stylish and cosy and would make a nice change from my good old beanie. Maybe one day Santa…
- Boden Chelsea Knitted Poncho – Being 6 months pregnant, none of my knitwear fits anymore. I don’t want to buy lots of huge jumpers that will be too big next year (I hope). I love this fairisle poncho from Boden. It would be perfect for snuggling over my bump and would still look good on my new, post baby, slender body next year!
Do you feel prepared for Christmas? What is on your Christmas list?